Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Puff, Puff, Pass...*L*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ok, I had to do this topic cause im curious.
    I am someone who has never ever done weed, extasy, cocaine, painkillers, uppers, downers, etc. And I really have no desire to, but can some of you please tell me why some of you do it? Whats the advantages and disadvantages? Whats some of your stories, whether, they are:
    Funny As Hell
    Freaky
    Sad
    Scary...whatever.
    Oh and Paige about your post on the other topic, about people who DONT do drugs, judging those who DO, I never judge people for doing it. I have said it a thousand times. I dont look down on them, judge them, talk about them behind their backs for doing it, think they are wrong for doing it, it really doesnt bother me. I have tons of friends that do all kinds of stuff. Its just not my thing personaly.
    HEY, one more question for this topic, how old were you when you first tried a drug of your choice ever?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've heard a lot of people say that they did it/ do it for experimental reasons... yeah I ran across four lanes of rush hour traffic on the highway for experimental reasons too...

    I used to do it, all kinds of various shit. I stayed away from what grew in shit and what was meant to be used as a supository. The reason I did it was probably the most common never admitted to reason of all... cause all my friends were doing it. And you know what, myself and everyone of my friends will tell you the same thing... It was stupidity. Most of us still drink and smoke cigarette's and we even consider that stupidity. There was never a real reason to begin, there was never a real reason to continue, but there was every damned reason to quit. I don't give a shit what drug it is you're using, it fucks up your life in one way or another. I mean hell, if you really want to do them, you might as well try the lane crossing on the highway during rush hour traffic.

    "Momma always said, Stupid is as Stupid does."

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    there you go, ask Rev why he 03hogvo0es

    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! a buzzing bug just attacked me!!!!!!! *fast heartbeat*

    holy SHIT! *L

    anyway, as i was saying......whoever asked why people judge, go ahead and ask Rev, he don't care, he'll tell ya *L

    first time i smoked weed was when i was 12....i did it out of curiosity and my friend's older sister turned us on....i continued cuz i simply enjoyed how it made me feel

    throughout my teens i experimented with harder stuff, occasionally, but thank God i never grew addicted to anything and i didn't do it very often at all......also thank God nothing too terrible happened to me, or anything permanent

    i was never really a big drinker......even now, i don't drink very often at all and i HATE the feeling of being too drunk and out of control.....or even worse, getting sick from it......last time i got drunk and got sick was this past Xmas Eve, when i downed a big bottle of wine by myself, with a block of cheddar cheese......okay enough about that *shudder*.....hehehe

    plus, i hate the way alcohol makes people smell, even though i recently went back to smoking and that makes you stink just as bad *L

    right now i dont do anything anymore.......i came down with a horrible upper respiratory infection and i've decided once again it's time to take care of myself the way i should and stop abusing my body for the sake of 'feeling good'......it doesn't feel so good when it catches up to you, that's for sure

    who knows, in the future i might smoke a joint here or there, but i think my days of purchasing any of it are pretty much behind me now biggrin.....however, there's no doubt that i LOVE the Mari-jooo-HHHHHHHuana plant.....noooooooo doubt about that *VBG


  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    ermmmmmm! rush hour traffic here in Cali...
    you can walk faster, home biggrin
    oh!sorry!
    I started everything at 14 haha the TEEN years....and BARELY survived...
    a few things i've never stopped...
    in my 20s i completely lost a few years..
    i dont remember ANYTHING dates times places NOTHING...like a complete coma..
    the dark years are scary...
    when i try to think about it ...
    a deep sence of fright comes over me...
    5 or 6 years....i'm not sure

    ANY kind and EVERY kind you can think of....and if it was in mass quantity ...then we did them till they were gone....

    <font color=red>*</font>#1. Drugs enhance the GOOD feeling of life...
    ...WHILE your on them...

    2+ And while your on them... you dont give a fuck about anything else...

    3= while your on them... you do whatever it takes... not to come back down..

    Then one day something happens, for me it was a horrid look in the mirror, when somebody i didnt know, never seen b4, said i looked like walking death, it looked like i was gonna die at any second, and the person said "dont fuckin die in my house", told me to go someplace else...
    Then your world comes crashing down, all around you...
    you come to realize all that you've fucked up, all the things you've lost, the friends that've died, and how...
    ..and why..
    Completely lost trying to figure out why doesnt <font color=red>*</font>2+3=1 anymore...
    or did it REALLY ever...


  5. #5
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Arrow

    <A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1523/1523617.html" TARGET=_blank> "Photosynthesis"
    </A>
    play it.
    green plants make food
    icon19

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let us burn one
    from end to end
    and pass it over
    to me my friend burn it long, we'll burn it slow
    to light me up before I go

    if you don't like my fire
    then don't come around
    cause I'm gonna burn one down
    yes I'm gonna burn one down
    my choice is what I choose to do
    and if I'm causing no harm
    it shouldn't bother you
    your choice is who you choose to be
    and if your causin' no harm
    then you're alright with me

    if you don't like my fire
    then don't come around
    cause I'm gonna burn one down
    yes I'm gonna burn one down

    herb the gift from the earth
    and what's from the earth
    is of the greatest worth
    so before you knock it try it first
    you'll see it's a blessing
    and not a curse

    if you don't like my fire
    then don't come around
    cause I'm gonna burn one down
    yes I'm gonna burn one down

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well genie, you asked for it.. here comes one fuck of a story *LOL* i was 10 when i starte doing drugs..... i've honestly tried everything, at least once (including heroin)
    ... but my story.... well, it was like the millionth time doing acid with my DOGG (just a weird friend) and we had each taken a quad and a half, so i was finely tuned to say the least... anyways, i was 14 at the time, and so i had to be home that night... it was the first snowfall, and i had to call my mother to come and get me from my friends place.... so we set a place, cuz i won't actually let her know where my friends live, cuz of past experiences... so buddy's walking me to the van, and he had to wrap his arms around me to keep me up, and i get to the van, and did a face plant right into the seat... after a bit of werk to get me back up, i managed to get into my eseat, comfortably, and away we went.....


    it was a long drive to get to my place that night, there were cars all over the road, and the snow was so thicvk you couldn't see, so there i was, sitting in my seat, freaking out, cuz the snow was 'attacking' me, so i put on my sunglasses, leant the seat wayyyyyy back an sang to myself ( i do that a lot)

    so we get home, and the first thing i do is grab a thing of yogurt frum the fridge and go sit in the living room... i started talking to my thing of yogurt.. it was pretty tasty stuff! so i was talking to my yogurt, when i decided to go for a walk.... they found me 3km frum home in my bunny slippers an my housecoat

    i was running around the house with a broom, saying i was shooting people with mothballs (WTF are mothballs???) but iwould aim it at them and go POOF!!

    later that night, after everyone had fallen asleep, i was still wide awake and wired on acid, so i did what i usually do, i ran a bath, with lotsa bubbles, an sat in there for a good 5 hours, singing away... )i even hadda rubber ducky) then i never wound up sleeping for about 3 days after that.... yeah... cool huh?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was in junior high, I was scared to death of drugs, was almost paranoid about them. I thought sure someone would drug me without me knowing it. Then in high school all I wanted to be was a rock star, and at that time, drugs were part of that. I ended up likin them, especially pot and hash, hash oil, etc. I loved the taste of smokin pot more than the high, to this day when I smell it, I still kinda miss it. But I guess being in the music business, I seen where I was gonna end up if I kept doing them, so one day, I decided I was gonna quit, and walked away from it all. SO I started jogging, I knew if I was into that, the drugs would mess that up, and I never did anything else since. Other than the taste and smell I don't miss it. LOL, what's left after the taste and smell? I guess the high? I have fond memories of my drug days, I can remember listening to Hendrix for hours in the mellow mood only pot can give you. But eventually you have to grow up. I think it was a stage I went through. I honestly don't regret it. I might though when my kids ask if I ever did it, if I have them. BUt to say I regret it would be a lie. Was just part of my life I guess?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •